What you need
- 85g 91% Dark Chocolate
- 10g MCT Oil Powder Vanilla
- 50ml Organic Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 85g White Chocolate
- 33g Double Choc Chip Cookie
- Melt 85g of 91% Dark Supreme Chocolate. Once melted add 30ml Unsweetened Almond Milk & Locako MCT Oil Powder (Vanilla).
- Pour chocolate into mould and set in freezer.
- Melt White Chocolate into the same pot as the dark chocolate. Add 20ml of almond milk.
- Take mould out and crumble Double Choc Chip Cookies and add on top of the dark chocolate. Press the cookies lightly into the dark chocolate.
- Pour the white chocolate into the mould as the last layer and place into the freezer until set.
Recipe created by @stephgoesfit