What you need
- 100g Vitawerx Choc Bar Block
- 100g Vitawerx White Choc Block
- 1/4 cup of Melrose Organic Coconut Oil
- 16g of Locako Vanilla Cream Coffee Creamer
- 6 drops of Nirvana Liquid stevia drops - caramel
- 150g mixed chopped nuts
- Melt 100g (one block) of Vitawerx Choc Bar Block. Divide melted choc evenly between 12 cases of a silicon mini muffin mould or similar. Using a teaspoon or finger, bring choc up from base to coat sides. Freeze for 15 mins
- Melt on low heat 100g (one block) of Vitawerx White Choc Block & 1/4 cup of Melrose Organic Coconut Oil. Once melted, stir in a 16g single serve sachet of Locako Vanilla Cream Coffee Creamer & 6 tiny drops of Nirvana Liquid stevia drops - caramel. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Fill choc cups with 150g of mixed chopped nuts (to include 50g of salted macadamias) we used 50g of Kitz Active Almonds, 50g of Kitz Active Walnuts & 50g of Nuts About Macadamias Original. Pour melted mixture evenly over 12 cases with nuts and refrigerate until set. Remove from moulds and enjoy!
Recipe by @keto_eats_australia