FREE AU SHIPPING OVER $80
No code needed, just head to checkout!
Gummies Mould only
1. 300g water (coconut milk, almond milk, coconut cream, or heavy cream works wonders)
3. Gummies molds
1. Add whole contents of the bag into a sauce pan with liquid of choice
2. Stir on medium heat until completely dissolved
3. Pour mixture into moulds
4. Refrigerate for an hour
5. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week
- Skin Health
- Gut Health
- Aids Digestive System
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract.
- Good Source of Protein and Dietary Collagen
- Added MCTs for metabolism
- Tasty lunch snack for kids
- Dairy Free
- No Added Sugar
Refer to main product page
Reflect Your Beauty Inside & Out!
Have Query? Ask Us!
Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins (approximately 30%) in the body. It’s the main structural protein that forms the connective tissue in every nook and cranny of your body: from your skin to hair, bones, cartilage, and digestive system.
Adding a collagen supplement into your diet not only tops up your body’s stores of collagen, but it can also stimulate collagen production. It’s like a double-whammy for your body’s health.
Taking 10-15 grams of collagen will give you visible results such as shiny hair, smoother skin, stronger nails, improved joint function and better gut health.
We use pasture raised collagen in our products that include collagen as an ingredient. Our pasture raised collagen is sourced from healthy and happy cows that are grass fed and free to roam, so you can be assured we give you the highest quality products. Our collagen is also extremely versatile in the kitchen for adding to your favourite hot drink, smoothies, water or baked treats.